Advertisements

Videocon GSM Mobile Service Launched In Chennai

Advertisements
Videocon GSM Mobile Service Launched In Chennai. Videocon, the GSM Mobile Service of Videocon Telecommunications Ltd today announced the launch of its Mobile services in Chennai-Tamilnadu.

The operator also said that the commercial services will be available from 27 March 2010 in Chennai and in the next fortnight, Videocon GSM services will be launched in key cities across Punjab, Haryana, Gujarat, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh and Mumbai telecom circle.via
Advertisements

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments:

raj said...

sir join me videocon gsm service
best co. for gsm

anand kumar singh said...

The opportunity presented in this listing is very interesting, and I believe that my strong technical experience and education will make me a very competitive candidate for this position. The key strengths that I possess for success in this position include:
· I have successfully designed, developed, and supported live use applications
· I strive for continued excellence
· I provide exceptional contributions to customer service for all customers
With a BE degree in Computer Programming, in Information technology I have a full understanding of the full life cycle of a software development project. I also have experience in learning and excelling at new technologies as needed.
Please see my resume for additional information on my experience.
I can be reached anytime via email at anand1986singh@rediffmail.com or my cell phone 093394807,09893633938.Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to speaking with you about this employment opportunity.
Sincerely,
Anand Kumar Singh

Post a Comment