Advertisements

NetPNB Punjab National Bank Internet Banking Services netpnb.com

Advertisements
NetPNB is a online portal for the Punjab National Bank Internet Banking Services at http://netpnb.com/. The NetPNB is the fastest & greatest way to access the user account with Punjab National Bank PNB Net Banking. No more standing in lines.

Customer Care. Call our toll free number 1 8 0 0 1 8 0 2 2 2 2 from anywhere in India or paid number 0 1 2 4 - 2 3 4 0 0 0 0 accessible from mobile also

For more information please visit at http://netpnb.com/ NetPNB Punjab National Bank Internet Banking Services Advertisements

Related Posts by Categories



1 comment:

Sonia said...

I Sonia Singh having problem with PNB Net Banking, When I try to transfer money from my saving PNB to SBI bank through net banking , most of the times it gets reverted back to my PNB account. This has happened to me more than 5 times. They also deduct 5 rupees for each transaction even if the money is not transferred to the SBI bank account. I have contacted to the PNB customer care at complaint@pnb.co.in, my branch manager, and even submit complaint at Consumer Court http://www.consumercourt.in/bank-account/16773-pnb-net-banking-complaint.html but they don’t reply at all, I know the problem is with PNB side only because if I try to transfer money from another bank to SBI it gets transferred properly.
Sometimes its really urgent and the money gets reverted back and I have to pay 5 Rs. for each transaction even if it is not successful. If any one have any idea or faced such issue in past or facing such issue please contact me at cbnimbhal@gmail.com.

Post a Comment