Advertisements

New Year SMS | New Year Mobile SMS | New Year Text messages

Advertisements
New Year 2010 is coming to our doors and 2009 is going to take a rest. want to Wish new year sms, New year Wallpapers, New Year Greetings , New Year messages is a great Fun for all of us. I collected some SMS for the upcoming new year wish. So send them to your friends near and dear.
  • " Years come n go, but this year I specially wish 4 u a double dose of health n happiness topped with loads of good fortune. Have a gr8 year ahead! HAPPY NEW YEAR! "
  • " A Relaxed Mind, A Peaceful Soul, A Joyful Spirit, A Healthy Body & Heart full of Love..All these are my Prayers for You..Wish a Happy New Year "
  • " Before the golden sun sets, 2009’s calendar is destroyed, And mobile networks get jammed, I wish in 2010 every moment is enjoyed "
  • "O my Dear, forget your fear,Let all your dreams b clear,Never put tear, plz hear,I want 2 tell one thing in your ear, Wishing U A Very Happy NEW YEAR"
If your want to send more New Year SMS than try below given links for making more fun.
In Advance I wish a happy new year to All of my Visitors and readers.

New Year SMS | New Year Mobile SMS | New Year Text messages Advertisements

Related Posts by Categories



No comments:

Post a Comment